Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

6/06/2013

NOTD: LA Girl Sands of Time

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

Nope, I haven't had enough of textured nail polish just yet :) This trend definitely lasts longer than the crackles to me. I keep wanting more textured shades that I don't already have.

This is LA Girl Sand Blast textured nail polish in Sands of Time. Don't think it is a boring champagne until you click to see the picture in large view (or keep reading to see the closeup).

Yes, all those sparkles on top of a medium level of grittiness made me love Sands of Time a lot more than I thought. You know I'm not normally into this type of shade with regular nail polish.

And this is just one coat, no base, I was so impressed. I was lucky to catch a glimpse of the sun on the way home to take this pic to show you, but unlike holos, this Sand Blast did not need the sun to shine.

I bought Sands of Time (and a few other shades from the line) when I first saw the display at Lawtons last week, not knowing the finish I'd get. I am so glad I did.

LA Girl Sand Blasts offer the glittery type of textured polish with chunkier glitter pieces like OPI Liquid Sands and more than Jesse's Girl Julie G). And they don't feel extremely sandy. I have absolutely no problem with this :)

If you haven't seen enough of the glow, here it is in full blast. Textures and glitters, 2 of my favorite things, in one nail polish, it can't get any better than this. Well, maybe until someone comes out with a holographic texture lol.

LA Girl Sand Blast line has 8 shades in total, retails $3.99 each. The display only has 3 bottle of each colour, so check the store if you want any before they are gone.

Other than nail polish (or makeup), anything new or exciting in your world? Mine is filled with emails and phone calls to my realtor, lawyer and insurance companies lol This is going to be a crazy summer but hopefully a good one.

2 comments:

  1. I saw this on my phone, but seeing it on the comp screen allows me to really see how pretty it is! Really does look like the OPI light purple one...just gold, and a better price point~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pictures didn't even do it justice, so yeah, it is very pretty :)

      Delete