3/07/2013Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty
Inside the clear plastic bag, from L-R:
- Make-up sponge* in Pink
- XXXL Shine lip gloss in Big Night Out
- All About Matt! fixing compact powder* (top) and 3D duo eyeshadow* in Irresistible Caramel Cream (bottom)
- I ♥ Extreme Crazy Volume mascara*
- Long Lasting eye pencil in Black Fever, and
- Nail polish in Break Through.
Essence display was spotted at Shoppers Fall 2010, I have been getting a few things from the LE collections the brand put out for really short periods of time. I don't own any products from the core line, except for the nail polish (but not this exact shade).
I don't know if you guys want reviews of any of these current and new products, but hope this post gives you a heads up of what to come. There are more mascaras, single eyeshadows and palettes, lip balms, nail polish and nail art supplies, etc. in this Spring release. Displays at Shoppers will be updated in the next few weeks, so keep an eye out :)
I already know that I'll be getting more 3D eyeshadows, as I am a fan of wavy raised patterns on the surface :) How about you?