Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

2/07/2013

Eurerin

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

I have a quick skin care review today, we are back to basics. There are days I want an extreme good-smelling, fancy-looking body lotion before bed, but there are others that I only want something quick and easy that works.

The latter is the case  with Eucerin Daily Replenishing moisturizing lotion with Sunflower extract.

The formula is light, absorbs quickly and keeps skin moisturized through out the night (or day if you put it on in the morning) without the greasy feeling. And it is fragrance free, for those who are scent sensitive.

So no bells, no whistles, no crazy promises with this lotion. Just know that it works and it's there when you need it :)

Ingredients: Water, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Petrolatum, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Lanolin Alcohol, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cholesterol, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, BHT.

This huge bottle (13.5oz/ 400ml) retails around $7-10 at most drugstores.

I had crazy long commute home last night due to a 5-car accident happened on the bridge at rush hour. You know what that meant - bus was late, I was waiting almost an hour for it in the cold (below -15C/ 5F). I'm just glad I still have all my toes in tact. And more snow dump expected this weekend too. So forgive me if I'm not extremely chatty today.

2 comments:

  1. I'm actually using an Aveeno one that I got from Klout. Really liking it cause my hands were so dry they were small cuts where the skin had split. painful when lotions get in and then burn me. Anyway, sorry to hear that you were frozen :( not cool, but hopefully the car accident, though major, wasn't fatal for those involved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I was trying to look for more details of the accident but the newspaper didn't even cover it :(

      Delete