Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

10/16/2012

NOTD: Joe Fresh Navy

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

Oh how I wish Joe Fresh Navy is a little more navy. There is certainly dark blue hint in there but the colour is so dark that it looks almost black in most lighting. The flash did bring out the colour a bit more than IRL, I'm glad.

This is another bottle I picked out from my Kijiji haul. I am so bad at tackling my untried pile, so I try to commit to use a lot of shades from this bunch before moving on to the next pile.

Surprisingly, I hadn't owned Navy already. The quality and application are consistent with other Joe Fresh shades I tried.

Decided to jazz up Navy with some green flakies in Finger Paints Flecked, with Claire's matte top coat. I always prefer a mattified flakie look, and this one turned out not bad at all. Love all my Finger Paints flakie top coats.

It's only Tuesday and I can't wait for the weekend. I was so busy on Saturday running Squirt to 3 different recreational classes, even the whole day staying in on Sunday couldn't make up for it. And the shocking reality is I haven't been to my beloved Shoppers location for more than 2 weeks. That never happened before, unless I was away for vacation!!!

The weather has been going nuts here too. As I described in yesterday's post, 3C/37F in the weekend and then we got 22C/ 72F on Monday. How do you dress for that, lol?

2 comments: