7/30/2012Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty
How was everyone's weekend? Squirt and I dragged our sleepy head out Sunday morning for some dim sum, much needed.
- SPF45 Sunscreen UVA/ UVB Protection in Sheer. Supposed to be a translucent powder, infused with Aloe Vera extract, Grape Seed extract, Vitamins A, C and E. Can't wait to try this out, extra protection will put my mind at ease at least
- Makeup Mist & Set with Aloe, Green Tea, Cucumber, Vitamins A, C and E
- Makeup Lock & Seal with a mini Blending brush
- Small Stipple brush. Considering the size, this would be more for blush or highlight.
- Nail polish in Fairy Dust, a flakie :)
- Matte Lip colors in Praline and Rich Red. I have heard good things about these, couldn't help but picking up a few to try
- Luscious Liquid lipstick in Strawberry. Didn't mean to order this one, as I have one or two from the last order, just didn't remember lol.
Still beating myself up for not browsing around a bit more, as I totally forgot to order the baked blushes and eyeshadows. Hate to pay shipping again to order more, so I'll wait it out.
I did participate in the surprise gift card event at Shoppers on Saturday, mostly for household items though.
I picked up 2 of the Urgen-C Hydrating Surge mask with Multi-Pro, Vitamins A, E and COQ10 (reg. $20 each, 50% off), and get the Urgen-C Renewing Polishing treatment with Multi-Pro and Sepicalm for free (reg. $21, on sale for $9 right now).
Couldn't resist Orly Sashay My Way on the display, $8.99 with Sally card. Missed out on the orange and green shade with similar glitter textures :(
The extra 50% off clearance was on when I went, so I got Orly Decades of Dysfunction and Buried Alive, $2.50 each.
Have a great Monday, ladies!