Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

3/29/2012

NOTD: Claire's Bright Skies

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

Morning, the star of the post today is Claire's Bright Skies (pun intended lol).

I do realize that I featured Claire's Bright Skies before, on top of China Glaze Blue Sparrow. The other day, I heard that it is actually a dupe of Icing Epic Winning, thought I wanted to wear it again, just for the fun of it.

The base is Essence Colour & Go Underwater, an awesome one coater. You can see how "perfection comes in small packaging" on my pinkie where Underwater is worn by itself.

I love how Bright Skies works so well with Underwater. Its different shades of blue and green glitters shine through very well.

And let me tell you, having a base under glittery polish makes removal a lot easier and faster. I hardly wear any glitters alone on the nails anymore.

The fact that Claire's nail polishes come and go so quickly, I am not sure Bright Skies is still on the shelf (it was last time I was there). But if you do find it, check it out.

Here's the close-up to prove Bright Skies' and Underwater's awesomeness. I love them both, dearly and prefer them together than Bright Skies with Blue Sparrow.
Unfortunately, Underwater is not part of  the regular Essence's display we have in Canada, but let's hope it will get here some day.

Note that there are 2 different versions of Underwater out there. I have the new one, and heard the old one is a lot more blue and brighter, which is not necessary better.

I am going to the mall today, testing my "fate" with a pair of shoes I had my eyes on. By telling myself I didn't need it, and it was above my price range, I left it in the store last weekend. Kept thinking about it since. If it is still there and in my size today, I think it deserves to go home with me, don't you agree?

0 comments:

Post a Comment