Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

1/10/2012

NOTD: Quo by Orly True Love

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

I'm back with another Quo by Orly colour today. True Love is a hot pink leaning fuchsia, looks really cute on the nails when you want to go for a girly girl look with a bright twist. Naturally it brings the cheerful effect to your eyes on days you need some emotional boost, which I do lately.

I have never been a pink kinda girl, not even red, when it comes to nails, but still can appreciate a good pink shade.

All these 3 pics were taken in the sun, which was quite a rare occasion. I was just lucky that day I guess, and the colour totally deserves it. This is 2 coats.

Sigh, my nails were still long then, had to cut them down after some breakage during the trip back.

Did anybody score the whole Quo by Orly set that was 50% off during Boxing Week? I did try to look but there was no sign of it in stores. I do enjoy having the set, even when there are certain shades that are not my cup of tea.

Couldn't help but notice the colour on my nails is a little more intense than in the bottle, not sure what the camera did there. Granted, at certain angle, the nails do look the bottle shade here and there.

Don't know how many of you read through my Collective Haul post yesterday where I asked if you were interested in a giveaway of the Twilight Beauty set. I didn't hear much of a response, so that's that then. Hope you still find the haul posts helpful in some ways. Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment