Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

1/23/2012

FOTD: Marcelle BB cream - Day 8

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

On this chilly Monday morning, I'm bringing you another FOTD and thoughts after using Marcelle BB cream for a week. Spoiler: I am still in love with it as much as I was with FOTD - Day 1 :)

Products for the face:
- Moisturizer and primer: Marcelle BB cream in Light to Medium
- Foundation: tarte Amazonian Clay Full coverage Balancing foundation SPF15 in Tan
- Under-eye concealer: Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle roller
- Blemish concealer: CoverFx Camouflage concealer in Light
- Blush: Clinique Blushing Blush in Breathless Berry.

I don't want to be extreme, but I can't find any bad thing to say about the BB cream. It does all the things it said it would do with no bad reaction on the skin. Love the fact that my makeup still looks good and matte at the end of the day

If there was something to add to this fabulous concoction, it's the SPF. And the good news is the SPF version is in the work, i.e. coming soon. And if you are still wondering what shade to get, I'll have the compasion swatches up soon as well, so keep an eye out for that :)

For the eyes:
- Base: Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tenacious Teal
- Eyeshadows: L'Oreal Infallibles in Emerald Lame in the inner corners and All Night Blue in the crease blending out, Sahara Treasure as brow bone highlight
- Eyeliner: Annabelle Smoothies in Absinthe-Minded and BluBomb
- Mascara: Annabelle Le Big Show.

And lips:
- Annabelle lip liner in Jazz
- Annabelle Gloss Crayon in Fauvish.

After taking tons of FOTD pics, I came to realize that I always have to get rid of pics where I sported a smile. It sucks, but what can you do? Sorry you have to look at my serious face all the time on here, but promise I'm not this serious in real life. I do believe that smiles keep you young :)

A close up on the eye makeup. Emerald Lame is a really intense colour, with some sparkles. It is a must have in my book. Stay tuned for swatches of the whole L'Oreal Infallible - the L'Or collection. I am itching to show you how beautiful they all are.

Happy the Year of Dragon to those who celebrate. My dad called me pass midnight (his time) to wish me Happy New Year while trying to hold back the tears. It broke my heart, he never cried in front of me before. So if you are with family the moment the new year stroke, consider yourself lucky. Love you all!

7 comments:

  1. Great makeup! You look very pretty!

    Kiss*

    Happy year of the dragon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the look! those colors are pretty! I cant wait to see all the colors! i awarded your blog (like I mentioned) and it is up!

    http://meetmakeup.blogspot.com/2012/01/kreativ-liebster-cute-blog-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you and your father as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isabel, a smirk I can try, can't promise good result lol

    Barbara, thank you lady. Happy NY to you too

    Erica, thanks, I'll check it out

    J, thanks, it's very sweet of you. Welcome back, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year to you and your family, Halifax! Best, Julie

    ReplyDelete