Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

10/25/2011

NOTD: Avon Golden Twilight

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

Hi everyone, I have been bad with taking pictures of my nails lately. I have been wearing lots of pretty/ popular shades with blingy glitters and didn't stop to take any shots of them. Plus, I am still in the bright colour phase which might not be season appropriate, lol.

Anyway, a rare occasion where I wore a dark shade - Avon Golden Twilight. The name suggests some prettiness, doesn't it? Let's see.

Golden Twilight is a dark deep vampy purple shade (very close to black) with slight gold shimmers. An LE and is not around anymore, I'm afraid, as it was part of the 2009 Sparkle holiday collection from Avon. I grabbed this from a blog sale a long time ago.

Application and wear were good, nothing to complain. I only needed 2 coats for opacity. A winner all around, especially if you are a fan of dark shades.

If you are wondering why the colour on my middle finger looks a little different from the rest, I did add a coat of NYC Love Letters on that nail as an experiment. Look how pretty they look together, a duochrome eh?

Hope you all have a good day. This week is going to be long for me, but at least it's close to Halloween :)

4 comments:

  1. The combination between the Twilight and the NYC Love Letters is explosive, underful, it really seems duochrome!

    Tuli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tuli, it is, I couldn't stop looking at my nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooove this colour

    ReplyDelete