Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

6/17/2010

Lawtons clearance haul

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

I was browing Lawtons while waiting for my bus when I saw tons of stuff with red stickers on the shelves. It appeared to be a few shades (not all) of certain products got "Discontinued" signs on and, as a result, were 75% off.

I got these in a hurry but not bad bad choices, I must say, lol.

- Maybelline Great Lash with the curved brush in Soft Black(CAD1.63)
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Double Face Corrector in Medium (CAD2.74)
- 2 x Volume Seduction XL in Pouty Passion and Peachy Flush (CAD2.74 each)
- L'Oreal Trumatch blush in Innocent Flush (CAD3.74)
- 2 x Maybelline Shiny-licious gloss in Strawberry Tart and Lolly Pink (CAD1.69 each)
- Maybelline Salon Expert polish in Violet Shimmer (CAD1.39).

It looked like they are changing the packaging of the Instant Age Rewind line, hence the old packaging is cleared out. I might have to go back for their cream and liquid foundation, as they seem to get good reviews on blogs. Have you tried anything from this line?

I love and hate clearance sales at the same time. Love them for the good deals but hate it when stock is gone so quickly before I found out, lol. I saw some of these products on for 50% off at Superstore as well, so it's probably not just Lawtons. So look around next time you are at the drustore makeup isles :)

On a hot note, one of the most sought-after nail polishes recently, Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure, has been found at Zellers by rasilla, so Canadians, run to get yours before it's too late. Each display only has 2 Hidden Treasures, lol.

4 comments:

  1. the Maybelline Shiny-licious gloss is being cleared out at my rexall/pharma plus too.. I wonder what is happening to them. Same with the maybelline age rewind! Nice scores!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great discount you got honey (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vanilla, yep, I was lucky :)

    Justine, I think the 2 lines might be repackaged or replaced, that's why they're on clearance

    rhaindropz, thank hun :)

    ReplyDelete