Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

5/02/2010

Cuticle Candy review

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

I was sent a nail product to review, courtesy of Overall Beauty. This is a brand new product, going to be available on the site soon.

It is the Cuticle Candy from Paradise Potions. Just as the name suggests, it's a blend of oils that are meant to nuture your cuticles. It comes in a 10-ml tube with a doe foot applicator, like that in a lipgloss.

1 dip is more than I needs for on one hand, then massage it in. The oil smells minty fresh and absorbs quite quickly. Whatever is left on my fingers after application, I rub it on the back of the hands. Can't waste the goodness, lol.

Ingredients: Sweet Almond oil, Jojoba oil, Macadamia Nut oil, 100% Pure Essential Plant oils and Full-spectrum Vitamin E.

Here're the before and after pics.












This was taken before I was about to remove this mani, so please ignore the chip/ crack on the polish. I hate it when I forget to reapply hand lotion after washing my hands. Anytime I happen to look at my nails and see the dry cuticles, it really bugs me until I could have a minute to reach for the Cuticle Candy. It is a quick fix, one swipe around the nails, rub it in, and done!

I like how this oil blend helps my cuticles look like I just had a manicure, and my hands smell good too.

The product is soon available for purchase on Overall Beauty. And if you haven't tried their own mineral line, stay tuned for a review here soon. Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment