Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

8/11/2009

Stars Makeup Haven shadows

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

I have heard of Stars Makeup Haven in the past, for their offer of MAC pigment samples and Coastal Scents-like palettes. After the silly purchase of 2 CS palettes, I thought I wouldn't need SMH, until yesterday. They have recently come out with their own Eyeshadow singles in pans (fit MAC or Elf palettes), $4.95 each. And the colours look very fun.

Karla at The Next Best Thing to Going Shopping Yourself has swatches some of the shades (I believe she'd get through all 50 of them this week). Her feedback is very positive: the colours are pigmented, soft and smooth. I like the red/yellow group swatches so far, but Karla has posted only 2 batches, so I know there'll be more to love.

The best deal would be getting these shadows in palettes. They have 2 offers:

Build Your Own 15 Pan Palette (15 eyeshadow singles, a 15 pan palette, and 15 adhesive magnets, in the picture) is $49.95 - save $30.
Shipping is $6.95 (US), $8.95 (Int')

Build Your Own 28 Pan Palette (28 eyeshadows singles and a 28 pan magnetic palette) is $79.95 - save $70.
Shipping $9.95 (US), $12.95 (Int')

If you read Karla's post, you'll see the 15% discount code "karlasugar" which is good till August 16, plus the daily giveaways for these shadows on her site. Maybe you can win some to try out.

I certainly haven't tried any of these shadows (as I just read about them yesterday), but I'm tempted to order, especially when the code is only good for about 5 more days. What do you think of Stars Makeup Haven? Have you ever ordered from them? Or are you going to?

EDIT: There's a 15% off code announced on twitter from them as well.

Photo credit: starsmakeuphaven.com

2 comments:

  1. This is why I love & hate online shopping, there's so many good deals, but too many good deals, which can make me go broke!

    ReplyDelete