Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

8/09/2009

China Glaze deal

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

I found a good deal and want to do a quick post to share with you. Just to clear this up right up front, I am not compensated to write about this.

Beauty Ticket is having deal of the week: China Glaze for $1.99, 1 bottle per colour. Selections aren't too many, so if there's some shades you want, snag them quick.

I always have a thing with China Glaze, probably because it's the first brand of nail polish I started my "nail painting" journey with. Last time I shopped the brand was when Sally's had "buy 2 get 1 free" deal. I missed out on the OMG (in the picture is TTYL from OMG collection) and Kaleidoscope, even a few shades of the Summer Days collection. When I first found out about Beauty Ticket having China Glaze for great price (at the time they had the combo of 3 bottles for $6) but was turned down due to the extreme high shipping cost that they quoted me (flat rate of $23.99).

So, for that reason, this deal only makes sense to you guys in the US. I'll have to wait until something like Beauty Ticket for Canadians is invented.

Photo credit: beautyticket.com

5 comments:

  1. I always get so sad about beautyticket as well~ cause of the fact the shipping prices to canada are a tad high :(
    I do hope that someone eventually opens something like that to Canadians...but then again our shipping here w/in canada is high, so I kinda doubt it..but will keep my fingers crossed! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh snap girl, I just wrote about beauty ticket and now I am gonna have to order again for real! Haha. >.<

    I will definitely write about how the del sols wear. I've only tried ruby slipper so far and it wasn't so bad but it's a glitter, so who knows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't understand how they came up with that flat shipping rate (even higher than Coastal Scents'), but yes, it is a disappointment for us Canadians.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle, thanks so much. I'll get to it soon

    ReplyDelete