Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

7/20/2009

Youtube finds

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

I was watching videos from my Youtube subscription list and found this information which I wanted to share. As I have been blogging about Annabelle products, up until today, I thought Annabelle (and its sister brand, Marcelle) is only available in Canada, which does make the brands a little out of reach for non Canadian beauty addicts. It turns out that now you can order Annabelle and Marcelle by calling their Customer Service toll free number.

Leanne, known on youtube as meepocow from Toronto posted some information she got from another youtuber regarding Annabelle's shipping to the US. I added the original video here for your viewing pleasure.


From the video's info box:
You can purchase Annabelle products in the USA by calling our Customer Services. Please contact extension 352, toll free, at 1 800 387-7710, should you wish to place an order. Please visit www.annabellescosmetics.com to find out which products interest you the most! Please note that the minimum order must be of $30.00 CAD.

The shipping fees are as follow:
Orders between $30.00 and $50.00: $10.00
between $50.01 and $75.00: $12.00
between $75.01 and $100.00: $14.00
between $100.01 and $150.00: $17.00
between $150.01 and $250.00: $19.00
over $250.01 : $22.00

You may check out our sister brand Marcelle Cosmetics, in order to obtain your minimum order. You may visit the Web site at www.marcelle.com to find out more about Marcelle Cosmetics products. Please note that all indicated prices are in Canadian currency.


So now if you want to try out some Annabelle and Marcelle products, you can. Or I can be your personal shopper, lol. Feel free to ask.

Then, to the video that I really wanted to share with you guys. Blair (known on youtube as juicystar07) just got some pink "stuff" and I really want to get the exact same things. Watch the video and you'll know what I am talking about.


What do you think about what she got? If one day I become a MA, I'd definitely shop for some tools and gadgets like Blair's, lol. I'm not a pink girl, but the pink colour does make the train case and the brush belt look a lot more fun and exciting, don't you think? Yazmo offers free shipping in the US, but not Canada, I don't think. To ship a huge train case like this to Canada would probably be bizarre, but a girl can dream, right?

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you all have a good start of the week.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment :) I actually did an eyeshadow collection already :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! so...I recently found out about the Annabelle eyeliners and I just really want to get just a couple at first, because I want to test them out, and I don't need a lot right now. But if the minimum for calling over there is 30 CAD and shipping is 10 CAD, (which is even more than 40 USD...) I don't feel like I could ever get my hands on it..:/ Is there any way you could possibly get it to me...? I'd be eternally grateful. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I left a comment on your blog. I can totally do a CP for those liners for you. Just email me, and we'l discuss :)

    ReplyDelete