Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

7/24/2009

Weekly flyer deals

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

Here's what I see in flyers for the coming week.

The Bay: Saturday only, the first 100 customers who bring in their current lip product would receive a $10 voucher to use toward a new lip product purchase on that same day. Based on the information page on the Bay website, the brands include MAC, so this might be a very good time to grab a MAC lip product for $10 off, as long as you have an old lipstick/ lipgloss you want to part with.
Now The Bay near my place doesn't have a MAC counter (as we have a MAC pro store in the mall already), so if I want this promotion for MAC, I'll have to travel a bit :-)

Shoppers: Sat & Sun: free $10 or $20 Swiss Chalet/Harvey's GC with $50 or $75 purchase
- Aveeno facial moisturizer, Dove body lotion, Garnier facial care: 25% off
- Physician Formula: 40% off
- Cover Girl Continuous lip, Wet Slicks, Cheekers blush, Volume Exact/ Last Exact mascara, Profession/ Clean makeup: CAD4.99
- Vichy Purete Thermale, Dermaglow skincare: 20% off
- ROC skincare: 25% off
- Jergens moisturizer or Jergens Glow: 50% off
Repeated deals from last week:
- Marcelle Mineral blus/powder/bronzante: 20% off
- Rimmel and Annabelle (selected types): CAD4.99
- Bonne Bell (selected types): 25% off
- Cover Girl shadows, Simply Ageless foundation/blush, Eact Eyelights mascara: 10% off
- Maybelline Color Sensational lipstick/lipliner, Pulse perfection vibrating mascara: 15% off.

Lawton: Extra Airmiles week
- Milani: 20% off (continued from last week)
- L'Oreal Dermo Expertise: 25%
- L'Oreal Colour Riche lipstick/ shadow: 25% off
- Maybelline Colossal/ Lash Stiletto mascara: 25% off

Zellers: Earn 80,000 HBC points with $40 beauty products (cosmetics, skincare and beauty accessories)
- Cover Girl Clean pressed powder or liquid makeup: CAD4.97
- Revlon Colorstay shadows/ liners, L'Oreal mascaras/ liners: 15% off
- Sally Hanson nail polish: 15% off
- Olay Regenerist: 15% off.

Superstore:
- Cover Girl mascara (selected types): CAD5.99

Interestingly, Shoppers and Lawton are repeating several deals from the previous flyers, so you have an extra week to haul :-) Have fun!

Photo credit: Thebay.ca

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting me know about the Bay lip event! I might have to splurge and get a Dior lippie (they are really pricey but if I can get $10 off...) So thanks to you if I go to the Bay, I would have lasted only one week on Operation Lipstick Love ;-)

    LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never heard about The Bay promotion! I'm going to have to check it out today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I saw the ad on Metro today and went to the website to confirm it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, naw, it's cool! I actually would have NEVER known about this promotion if I didn't read it on your blog.

    And I think I can break my no-buy for special exceptions like this ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remained strong and didn't buy a lippie! It was hard though ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did I hear you right Michelle? Lipstick Rules didn't get a lipstick with $10 off? I'm teasing, it's good to be able to resist the temptation :-)

    ReplyDelete