Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

2/22/2012

Weekend finds

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

This tiny haul was the result of a quick stop at the mall last weekend. I missed my stores and it felt like home being in the mall again. It might sound silly but it helped my mood.

First stop was Claire's. You know I always check in when I'm around, and I did find gems this time.

Magnetix, yes, a Green Claire's Magnetix that Icing doesn't have, CAD9.75. As they are BOGO1/2, I also grabbed the Gold/Green Magnetix to compare with the Icing Gold/Green I wore last time.

Found some mood polishes in clearance for CAD2.50 each, I picked up Calm/ Wild and Happy/ Earthy.

The rest are part of the 10 for $10 sale. First row, in the middle, are Black Light neons in purple, hot pink and lime green, no individual names. Second row, on the right, are scented neons, in similar hot pink (Strawberry) and lime green (Watermelon), and an aqua (Cotton Candy). These have beautiful shimmers that I hope transfer well to the nails.

On to the Body Shop. The Chocomania line was out and I was itching to sniff test it. In the weekend, all body butters were $10, so I picked up the Chocomania body butter. It smells good, looks a little thicker than TBS's regular body butter, supposed to give you 48 hours of hydration. We'll see how well it works.

Also got a body butter duo in Floral Acai. I kinda like the idea of having a lighter body butter for normal skin areas and a thicker one for dry skin areas, housed in a split pot. This is the only scent that was not sweet.

Important note: During February, TBS is printing out "$15 off $40" coupons (it was "$10 off $40" last month) at the end of their receipts, so if you make a purchase, you'll get one to use next purchase. It is quite a good offer to pair with their constant BOGO1/2, B2G1F or B3G2F.

2 comments:

  1. omg that tall claire's polishes are still available??? i want them but they are not avlble here :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen them for a while in stores either, guess they are just clearing them out now. Stocks do vary among stores, sorry you couldn't find them :(

    ReplyDelete