Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

8/23/2011

NOTD: Joe Fresh Iris

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

It has been pretty quiet at Joe Fresh makeup shelf since the release of 3 Spring nail polish groups. I am hoping they will come out with fabulous fall shades but so far, no words yet.

Iris was from the most colourful Spring Group 2. I didn't need anymore purples, but still couldn't turn this one down. The thing we do with LE collections, lol.

The flash brought out more purple than the shade actually has.

This is more true to colour, a little dusty and toned down lilac, I would say. Great for spring, and maybe even fall. Not a surprise to say I love it both ways.

Same as all Joe Fresh nail polish I tried, no problem with application or opacity with Iris. You can get away with 2 coats but I did 3 anyway.

I have tried quite a few eye makeup looks in the weekend but the face is breaking out like mad, so no pics till it heals :(

Just got the notice about the "Secret" x20 points at Shoppers for tomorrow, another way to suck me back in store. Maybe the Gosh clearance display would get the best of me, who knows. Any of you plan a purchase?

0 comments:

Post a Comment