Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

4/07/2015

Vichy Ideal Body serum milk

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

Now that I told you how Vichy LiftActiv Supreme takes care of my face, I am gonna continue on with Vichy Ideal Body serum-milk, as it is equally fab.

First, check out the main ingredients, besides Vichy Thermal Spa water, in the Ideal Body line :
- Hyaluronic Acid (hydrating)
- LHA (exfoliating) and
- 10 Fundamental oils: Macadamia, Rose Muscat, Blackcurrant seed, Sunflower, Coriander, Jojoba, Apricot Kernel, Passion Flower, Corn, Rice Bran.

The Serum-milk is supposed to offer continuous hydration, harmonized skin tone, firmness and smoothness. It absorbs super fast, like a serum, with a runny and milky texture, enriched with mother-of-pearl particles. Great for any time of year, but very ideal for the summer when you do not want any sticky feeling on the skin nor wait around for your skin care to dry to get dressed.

The light scent is refreshing with musk, vanilla, amber and floral (Tiare flower, Roses, Violets, Peachtree flowers and Freesia) notes, developed to minimize allergy risks.

I am sold after this point. It is hard to tell now if I like the texture or the scent more :)

And I sure am sold again after seeing how well it keeps my skin moisturized with the "light like a feather" feeling, especially after a shower or right before bed. I believe I can fly, lol.

This serum-milk is like nothing else I have, so I don't have anything else for the texture comparison shot. You can see the pearl particles quite well here in the closeup, but they are almost invisible with naked eyes, so no, you won't glow like a disco ball :)

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Alcohol Denat, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Zea Mays Oil, Tinoxide, Ci15985, CI7891, CI77491, Mica, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Ribes Nigrum Oil, Sodium Polyacrylate, etc.

This product is suitable for all skin types, even sensitive, retails $22.50 (200ml, the size I received) or $29 (400ml). I totally recommend it!

There is also an Ideal Body balm ($27.50, 200ml) that turns into a cream on the skin, meant for dry/ very dry skin. I am quite curious about that, tempting a purchase soon.

2 comments: