Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

11/20/2014

NOTD: Yves Rocher Sparkling Mint

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

As I mentioned in previous NOTD of Yves Rocher shimmery holiday shades, there is the fourth colour that deserves its own post. So here it is today - Yves Rocher Sparkling Mint.

Not the typical Christmas green but is sparkly (and textured) enough to make this shade festive and fun, if you are a fan of textured nail polish.

The texture, finish and glitter density are the same as with the other 2 shades in the collection - Sparkling Pink and Sparkling Coral. Sparkling Silver, as mentioned in the previous post, has a super sparkly appearance.

I could totally get away with one coat with Sparkling Mint but I was greedy for colour payoff, I want more of that green.

With the silver glitters, Sparkling Mint is the cool companion of the warm Sparkling Coral.

I am excited that I now have great textured mini polishes to travel with. Before this, I only have 1 holo and a few cream shades from Sally Girl to bring with me, thanks to their tiny bottle size.

How do you normally travel with nail polish? Full size or mini?

4 comments: