Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

9/17/2014

FOTD: TBS & NYX

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

To follow up with the review on The Body Shop's Fall products, here's a look I did:

- Drops of Youth Eye concentrate was used underneath all the makeup but of course it was not meant to be visible :)
Love the cooling effect with the applicator in the morning
- InstaBlur Eye All-in-one tinted concealer + primer in the under eye areas and on the lids up to the brow bone
No eyeshadows or other bases were used to show you its priming effect
- Smoky 2 in 1 gel liner for eyes and brows in 01 Black on the upper lash line.

On the lips was NYX Butter lipstick in Hunk. Told you it was not as dark as the tube looks. Don't be scared of the colour on the packaging of lip products, as it might be more "gentle" than you thought :)

Other products used:
- Vichy Norma Teint Anti Imperfection foundation in Sand
- Cover Fx Conceal Fx Camouflage concealer in Light and Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Spot treatment corrector in Light/ Medium
- Milani Liquid Eye Liquid-like eyeliner pencil in Black on the lower lash line and upper water line
- Joe Fresh mousse blush in Rose
- Wet n Wild Color Icon brow & eye liner in Taupe and Dark Brown.

Nothing spectacularly new in this list, I am a creature of habit, and also trying to finish up many on the go. I skipped the mascara in this look too. Lazy theme strikes again.

Look closely on my lids, you will notice the smudges right on the crease of both eyes! This was a few minutes after I took the first few pics above, and only about 15 minutes after application while I finished the rest of my makeup and pulled out my camera. This hardly ever happened to me before.

And after a few hours doing chores around the house, I saw myself in the mirror with panda eyes, which I didn't have the courage to take pics of. I wore Milani Liquid Eye Liquid-like liner before and it never smudge, so it had to be the Smoky 2 in 1 gel liner.

Can't deny that it was an intense black on the lash line, but I will not use this gel liner unless I have time to set it with a powder product, sadly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment