Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

3/19/2014

FOTD: MUFE and Milani

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

As natural looking as I said Make Up For Ever HD Second Skin cream blush in #510 Raspberry is, here it is, with a light hand, on my cheeks. See why I like this blush? :)

Co-staring in this look are the Milani makeup I have just reviewed:
- Runway Eyes eyeshadow in Beach Sand in 2/3 of the lids and under the brows, with a damp brush
- Liquid Eye Liquid-like eyeliner pencil in Black
- Eye Tech Extreme liquid eyeliner in Blackest Black on the outer half of the upper lash line
- Runway Lashes Instant Volume mascara in Black
- Color Statement lipstick in Best Red.

Told you Best Red is a beautiful red, it brightens up my face like no business without the shine. Even without a lip liner, it does not bleed on me and wears quite long.

Other products I used:
- Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover foundation in 123
Haven't been using this foundation for a while, it's nice to come back to it.
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eyes Full coverage waterproof concealer in Neutral Medium
This one is still going strong but the tube has gotten a bit hard to squeeze. Why?
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Stroke of Midnight as base near the upper lash line and on the outer V only
I wanted a base for Beach Sand but didn't want to overwhelm it, so went for a one-eyeshadow look with darkened outer V.
- Marcelle Eyebrow pen in Universal Dark.
Been using this pen every day. It makes shaping the brows an easier task. Just a suggestion though: limit the pen to just that and fill in the brows with a pencil. Otherwise, the ink will run out quite fast and the fab slanted tip on the pen will be a waste :)

Excuse my scarf, if it is distracting. It is still freezing cold in March this year and I was still fighting this cold I have for like 2 weeks already. Time seems to pass by so slowly when you are sick, don't you agree?

Thank you to those of you who commented about wanting to see this FOTD. Hope I do a decent job in showing you the makeup on me.

I can't wait for Burger Week to start tomorrow, I need some good burgers to get through this week. We have it good here with things you can imagine on a burger - fried eggs, peanut butter, kimchi, yogurt with lamb, mac n cheese, etc. Squirt and I are more than excited!

Talking about her, we are in the planning mood for her 11th birthday. I am out of ideas, as we have done it all lol.

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty!!! ^_^ lol Enjoy your burgers next week. I like mine plain with cheese and bacon.... not really adventurous. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as you enjoy it, whatever toppings would do lol. I sure will enjoy "bad" food for the whole week

      Delete
  2. First, Burger Week?? Awesome :D
    Second yay Squirt
    Third you used a very light hand, but still looks nice~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, can't wait to start chomping them all down lol. And thanks, I'm glad you like the blush

      Delete