Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

8/14/2013

FOTD: ArtDeco eyeshadows

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

To follow up with the ArtDeco makeup review yesterday, this is the second look I did to feature the refillable eyeshadows.

Here they are inside the Beauty Box Quattro. I use 06 Pearly Light Silver Grey on brow bone, 18 Pearly Light Misty Wood in the crease, 40 Pearly Medium Pine Green all over lids and 72 Pearly Smokey Blue Night on the lower lash line.

Also used the same 4 products in the first FOTD with ArtDeco makeup:
- Art Couture lipstick in 340 Pearl Summer Flower
- Eyeshadow base
- (LE) Bronzing Glow blusher (on the eyes and cheeks), and
- All in One mascara in 01 Black.

On the eyes, the eyeshadows look less intense than in swatches, but pigmentation is still there and, like other eyeshadows I wore, they work well with the eyeshadow base. A good work look, but for night time, I'd build up the colours a bit more.

I was lucky to catch some sun light through the window, so the bronze glow was all thanks to it, warm and cozy :)

Other face products used:
- Foundation: Marcelle BB cream in Medium to Dark
- Concealer: Hard Candy Glamouflage in Medium 
- Eyeliner: Milani Liquid Eye liquid-like eyeliner pencil in Black topped with 72 Pearly Smokey Blue Night
- Brows: IT Cosmetics Your Brows But Better skinny pencil in Universal Transforming Taupe.

As soon as I mentioned the sun, it rained on me yesterday, so dinner plan was ruined. We'll eat double this weekend to make up for it lol. I decided to go easy on the FastDiet in August, with the excuse that it is my bday month.

On a more relevant note, Sephora x3 points (VIB)/ x4 points (VIB Rouge) is on, to pair up with a long sale page online. Have you taken advantage of it?

I was excited to see some Sephora by OPI nail polish on half price, but at checkout, it said they cannot be shipped to Canada. They just wanted to tempt me, didn't they?

Btw, all 7 shades of Sephora Outrageous Prisma Chrome Metallic eyeshadows (phew, long name!) are back in stock, still half price (CAD9), if you are looking for them.

2 comments: