Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

5/25/2009

Annabelle Custom Quad

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

Annabelle Cosmetics, a Canadian makeup brand, has been quite well known on Youtube lately.

Its Custom Quad Guru Makeoff attracted Canadian makeup gurus to compete for wonderful prizes, and it certainly was a great way to get to the potential customers who are watching the contest.

I went ahead and got 2 quads when Shoppers had the promotion of buying 4 shadows (CAD5 each) and get the empty palette for free.

The palette had pretty nice black pattern on the clear plastic lid, pretty artsy. It is a little thicker than I would like but pretty nonetheless. Ignore the 2 Revlon Super Lustrous lip glosses in the pic :)

From the 20 shades offered, I got Divine Diva (plump colour), Martian (green), Funburst (yellow, LE), Metallic Meltdown (golden peach), Misted Up (grey, LE), Vanilla Chilla (sheer white) and Smoked (dark grey, LE). They make a bright quad and a smoky quad.

I'll have to find the time to test these quads out. I love the idea of making my own quads right in my home market, with a Canadian brand that I haven't known too much about.

With the amount of eyeshadows I bought, a quad won't be enough nor convenient for daily use, but it is perfect for travelling.

This might be a start of something big :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment